Registration of a contractual investment fund
In order to register fund rules, a management company shall submit a written application and the following information and documents (hereinafter in this Division application) to the Financial Supervision Authority:
1. The resolution to establish the fund
2. The fund rules
3. Aprospectus if units are sold by public offer and a simplified prospectus if it exists
4. Information specified in the Investment Funds Act concerning the auditor of the fund
5. Information specified in the Investment Funds Act concerning the fund manager
6. The depositary contract and the consent of the depositary with the fund rules
7. In the case of a pension fund, an overview of the previous activities of the depositary as a depositary
8. In the case of a mandatory pension fund, the opinion of the registrar of the Estonian Central Register of Securities on the rules of the pension fund
9. The contracts specified in the Funded Pensions Act.
Confirmation regarding the accuracy of the information and documents submitted upon application for registration, signed by all members of the management board of the management company, shall be appended to the application and to any information submitted later in connection with the application.
The Financial Supervision Authority shall make a decision to register or refuse to register the fund rules within two months after receipt of all the necessary information and documents, but not later than within six months after receipt of the corresponding application.
The Financial Supervision Authority shall promptly inform the management company and the depositary of a decision to register the fund rules.