The Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Consob) has ordered the following companies to cease the infringement of article 18 of the Italian Legislative Decree N. 58/1998, consisting of the provision of unauthorised investment services to the Italian public:
- Empika Enterprise Ltd, with declared offices in the Marshall via the websites www.nasdaq500.com and https://client.nasdaq500.com;
- Pmt 247 Ltd, with declared offices in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, via the website www.pmt247.com;
- Tqrtrade via the website https://it.tqrtade.com;
- Cryptocapitalfx via the website https://it.cryptocapitalfx.com;
- Safe Trade Ltd, with declared offices in the Republic of Vanuatu, via the website www.onlytrades.com.
The Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Consob) has also suspended as precaution, pursuant to article 99 of the Italian Legislative Decree N. 58/1998, the offer to the Italian public of shares promoted by Rsw Investment Group Ltd (operating under the trade name of Skyway Invest Group or Swig) including through the website www.skywayinvestgroup.com for a period of 10 working days.