EFSA issued to AS LHV Financial Advisory Services an activity license to operate as an investment firm
By its resolution from the Management Board meeting on March 9, 2005, the EFSA issued to AS LHV Financial Advisory Services an activity license to operate as an investment firm.
Based on the activity license, AS LHV Financial Advisory Services is authorized to provide the following investment services:
- Acquire or transfer of securities in its own name and on the account of the customer;
- Acquire or transfer of securities in the name and on account of the customer;
- Receive from customers orders for securities transactions, forward or fulfill them on account of the customer;
- Manage individual securities portfolio for customers in accordance with the instructions from the customer;
- Organize issues of securities, public offers or the acceptance of securities for trading on a regulated market.
The lists and registries of licensed market participants are available on the EFSA website www.fi.ee > Supervised entities.
For additional information, please contact:
6 680; 546 52 91
livia dot kulm at fi dot ee