The Financial Supervision Authority registered the public offer prospectus of AS Ekspress Grupp
The Financial Supervision Authority registered the public offer prospectus of AS Ekspress Grupp on 13 April 2010.
This is the second public offer of the shares of AS Ekspress Grupp where Ekspress Grupp is offering up to 8,948,000 new shares. 20,848,841 preemptive rights of subscription will also be issued to existing shareholders.
Ekspress Grupp has filed an application for listing the new shares in the main list of NASDAQ OMX Tallinn Stock Exchange and listing the preemptive rights of subscription at NASDAQ OMX Tallinn Stock Exchange. Trading in the preemptive rights of subscription starts on 16 April 2010 and ends on 27 April 2010. Trading in the offered shares is expected to start on 10 May 2010.
The majority shareholders of AS Ekspress Grupp as of the declaration of the offer are Hans H Luik, who controls 68.3% of the share capital of Ekspress Grupp and ING Luxembourg S.A, whose clients hold 9.99% of the share capital of AS Ekspress Grupp. Said shareholders whose holding in AS Ekspress Grupp totals almost 78.29% can adopt most of the resolutions concerning the company that are within the competence of the general meeting of shareholders of the company.
The shares offered by AS Ekspress Grupp represent approximately 42.9% of the share capital of AS Ekspress Grupp immediately prior to the public offer and approximately 30% of the share capital of AS Ekspress Grupp immediately after the end of the public offer provided that the offer is carried out in full.
The offer prospectus and the Estonian summary of the prospectus are available on this website.