The Financial Supervision Authority registered the public offer prospectus of AS Premia Foods
The Financial Supervision Authority registered the public offer prospectus and listing particulars of AS Premia Foods on 21 April 2010.
This is the first public offer of shares of AS Premia Foods and the company will issue 14,500,000 ordinary shares for the offer. AS Premia Foods has filed an application for listing the new shares in the main list of NASDAQ OMX Tallinn Stock Exchange.
The majority shareholding in AS Premia Foods before the public offer belongs to Amber Trust II S.C.A., which holds 53.8% of all shares. Amber Trust S.C.A. holds 22.3% of all shares. This means that the total holding of Amber Trust II S.C.A. and Amber Trust S.C.A. in AS Premia Foods is 76.1%. The other major shareholders of AS Premia Foods are DCF Fund II Baltic States, which owns 7.9% of all shares and OÜ Rododendron, a company whose sole owner is Chairman of the Board Kuldar Leis, which owns 5.4% of all shares.
The offered shares will comprise approximately 37.5% of the share capital of AS Premia Foods after the offer and provided that the number of the offered shares will not change.
The offer prospectus and the Estonian and English summary of the prospectus are available on the Financial Supervision Authority's website www.fi.ee and AS Premia Foods' website www.premiafoods.eu. Paper copies of the prospectus and summary are available at larger branches of AS Swedbank nationwide until the end of the offer.
The resolution of the Board of the Financial Supervision Authority concerning the registration of the public offer and listing particulars of AS Premia Foods is available on this website.